Change of Occupancy

Occupancy Change
When there is a change of occupancy at your residence please adhere to these guidelines:
  • To discontinue service, no less than three days notice must be given in person or in writing at the Wilson County Water District office.
  • The outgoing party is responsible for all water consumed up to the time of departure or the time specified for departure, whichever period is longer.
  • A change of occupancy connection fee of $100 shall be paid at time of application for service of new occupants who utilize existing meters for service.