- Residential - Residential rates for water service in the county shall be as set forth in the county's fee schedule, as may be amended from time to time.
- Commercial, Industrial, and Agricultural - Commercial, industrial, and agricultural rates for water service in the county shall be as set forth in the county's fee schedule, as may be amended from time to time.
Multi-users, such as mobile home parks and multiplex apartments shall have an individual meter and service for each mobile home or apartment.
- Future hydrants that are added to the County's water distribution shall be of the same standards and specifications as the set of details on file in Wilson County.
- Fire hydrants will be installed on lines with adequate flow capacity, at cost plus 20%.
- A minimum deposit of $2,000 is required to accompany a request for a hydrant. Excess over cost plus 20% shall be refunded.